the blog Synergy

Friday, October 06, 2006

Aloha as in Goodbye...for now

Well everyone, we've decided to move the blog Synergy to the old "no longer posting but still lots of great information" section of the blog world, perhaps one day to be resurrected by us, or by others who feel they can show the mojo that is synergy to the world.

As each of my teammates shared their gifts so freely with me, I thought it only fair that I share what I feel their gifts are with you, for one last time. They are in alphabetical order, though they all will remain #1 in my heart for a LONG time.

Trevor Gay - Simplicity is the Key is the message Trevor gives to all of us, and he encourages us to keep it simple. Trevor shared this with me by supporting me when I've been down, and reminding me that the simplest of acts, a thank you, can go a million miles. Thank you dear friend!


Felix Gerena - Brand Soul is Felix's home, and it is one I've learned from by being mindful to put my heart and soul into what I do. It has really been a wake-up call to me to think differently as this amigo from Spain has reminded me to think more with my heart and less with my brain. Thank you very much Felix. You've helped me more than you know.

Rocky Noe - Hillbilly PHD is what Rocky calls himself, and it is definitely appropriate. Learning doesn't just happen in the classroom...or in books. Learning happens in LIFE, and Rocky shares his life, and his lessons with us. I've learned much from Rocky's lessons, and expect to continue to learn from them.

Together, Trevor, Felix and Rocky have formed a new synergy, with a book venture appropriately titled, Three Amigos with One Message. Wonderful teamwork guys! How you spanned the miles to collaborate on a wonderful book is quite an inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing your gift with me...and with the rest of the world!

Rosa Say -  Managing with Aloha is the title of Rosa's book, and one of her blogs, and it is an amazing message, and one I have LOVED learning more about. Being from Wisconsin, I knew zero Hawaiian before meeting Rosa. Now, after "talking story" with Rosa online and offline, I come to realize that aloha has so many meanings, and the Hawaiian language is amazingly rich and full of energy. One day, I will study it in depth so I can understand its richness in more detail.

Rosa has given me the gift of much aloha, much more than I can share in this brief post. Thank you for all you've shared, and all you continue to share, with me. The gift of your organization alone is worth a lifetime of hugs from me!



Steve Sherlock - Steve has shared his 2 cents with me, taken me hitchhiking around the blogosphere, and has great passion for good customer experiences. His ability to multi-think has been of great inspiration to me, as I learn from him you can separate your thoughts, but not your spirit. Steve's spirit of the goose is amazingly strong, and he has honked me on to many a new height.

Additionally, Steve has been one to pick me up when I was down and not doing what I needed to do, and I don't know if I ever told him that before. Thanks man!


Troy Worman - Last but not least, it's time to Orbit Now! with Troy. Troy gives us all the power of disorganization, and has encouraged me to not be afraid to creatively destruct things to make something bigger and better. His ever-changing themes on his blog, and from time to time on this blog, have reminded me that just because something works now, doesn't mean it can't work BETTER if we change it! Additionally, Troy finds some of the coolest stuff in the world and shares it with us on his blog, be they quotes, daily links, or just a new blog we all need to read. Thanks buddy!

Well that's everyone on our team. For now, I must say Aloha, as in goodbye, for now. But I must also say, to my teammates and now dear dear friends, Aloha as in love. You have mine, and I thank you for yours. If there is EVER anything I can do for you, just say it, and if I can do it, it's yours.

You've helped me make it great! in more ways than you'll ever know! Thank you!

Phil Gerbyshak


Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,