the blog Synergy

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Blog Synergy 'Wind Down' - Trevor's goodbye from England

As Blog Synergy winds down I am delighted to compliment my fellow 'Synergy Bloggers':

Phil Gerbyshak – ‘Action Man.’


Phil has energy to burn and never seems to stop. He inspires many including me with his infectious enthusiasm. Phil is a young man going places and I wish him well. Nothing is ever too much trouble for Phil.

Steve Sherlock – ‘Mr Doer.’


Steve is one of those people who you can rely on with your bank balance. When Steve says he is going to do something – he does it. His is very prolific and always encourages others. A real gent – I’m proud to know him.

Rosa Say


What can I say? Rosa is the one who keeps us all ‘in order’ providing us with structure – something I am not always good at providing! Rosa is amazingly busy and despite all that she does she has an uncanny knack of making everyone feeling special. And Rosa forgave me for addressing all my team e-mails ‘Hello Guys.’

Troy Worman – Mr Modesty.


I am staggered by how much Troy can pack on to a Blog. He must have more information on his page than anyone I know! One symbolic example of his modesty is when I asked him for help on an IT problem I didn’t know how to deal with. Troy told me in simple words by return what I needed to do and it worked perfectly. Troy is a great buddy.

Felix Gerena


One of my Amigos along with Rocky Noe. Felix is very intelligent and has a wonderful academic brain. It has been a great pleasure to establish a great working relationship with Felix through our joint writing and we believe this will go from strength to strength. More important is Felix and I have become close friends.

Rocky Noe - my ‘Hillbilly friend.’


I have known Rocky for over three years and with each passing month we get closer. Rocky brings to the table a pragmatic view of life and many years of practical experience as a manager and a leader. Rocky is far too modest about his terrific writing skills and working with him in our joint writing efforts is an honour.


Final Remarks

So that is my brief testimonial to each of my Blog Synergy colleagues. Their qualities, skills and knowledge deserve thousands of words rather than these few words but we do not have space on this Blog.

Blog Synergy has been a wonderful experiment and I have learned a lot. Most of all I have got to know my team mates better and now consider all of them personal friends.

As we come to the end of Blog Synergy I am happy. All good things come to an end. We have all learned through this and we have all agreed the best thing to do is stop at this point.

I will keep in touch with all my team mates and I want to let them know through this my final Blog Synergy posting that I am always available for anything I can offer to each of them.

Keep it simple guys and lets all keep in touch.