the blog Synergy

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Thank you Rocky!

Our dear friend and colleague Roger (Rocky) Noe of Kentucky has decided to take a break for a while from the Blog Synergy Team.

We are delighted to report Rocky has obtained a super new leadership job that requires much of his time at the moment.

We will miss Rocky’s distinctive, warm and powerful words and we hope to re-engage with him in a while.

Rocky told us:

“It is wonderful to be a part of such a great team. Through my connections in the Blogosphere I have learned a great deal. Some of the most important lessons I have learned center around the ideas of integrity, simplicity, daring to do things in a great fashion, expecting to succeed, and giving back. I have chosen to follow those ideals and have accepted a leadership position with a wonderful agency. My new job has proven to be quite a challenge and it is consuming much of my time. As a result I have been forced to make a difficult decision regarding my involvements in the Blogosphere. I must take a sabbatical from one of my passions. I hope to get things lined out real soon and resume my activities. Until then keep it simple, make it great, do not wait for permission to succeed, keep giving back, and talk your story with great vigour and passion!”