the blog Synergy

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Cast your shadow


shadow_knows
Originally uploaded by shersteve.

As tall as I am (6'2") my shadow makes me appear even taller in this declining sunlight. I appear to be almost as tall as the trees next to me, although in reality, there is no comparison. But you don't know that from the picture. Only the shadow knows!

How far does your shadow cast?

Turning the windward tack, the month of April is rapidly receeding as the sunlight sets. I will acknowledge that I am behind in summarizing the activity in what has been a month of discovering where the women are in the Power of We.

I have two more interviews in the hopper. One awaiting the interviewee final approval, the other pending the completion of my draft for review.

Given the work schedule for the week ahead: I only have three days in the office with the Good Experience Live in NYC on 5/4-5, I have plenty to write about and precious little time with which to write.

So there is work to do.
I must not delay.
Enough shadow casting for this day!