the blog Synergy

Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Part in the Orchestra

Reading through one of my quote of the day subscriptions, I came across this quote and thought it would be PERFECT for the blog Synergy:

"It takes generosity to discover the whole through others. If you realize you are only a violin, you can open yourself up to the world by playing your role in the concert." – Jacques Yves Cousteau, marine explorer

As a violin, I am glad to play the part I do in this orchestra. While I can only guess what instruments the rest of my team plays (Rosa - a harp, Trevor - the triangle, Steve - the cymbals, Troy - the bass drum, Felix - the clarinet), I realize that without any one of us, the team is not as strong as it is with all of us playing together.

The Power of We...All instruments in the same band, making beautiful music together. Won't you join us as we work together to unleash the Power of We? Leave a comment, tell us what you think, and help us play even more beautiful music. After all, we're missing so many parts that although the music we make is sweet, with you, it could be even sweeter!

Make it a great day!
Phil Gerbyshak


Technorati Tags: , , , ,