the blog Synergy

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Introducing: The Power of We

Greetings!

Phil Gerbyshak here, the author of Make It Great! This week, I was invited to become a part of Team Synergy. There are 7 of us in the community: Trevor Gay, Felix Gerena, Rosa Say, Steve Sherlock, Troy Worman, Rocky Noe and Phil Gerbyshak.

7 of us, with very different styles and voices, with 1 common ideal: to cheer each other (and others) on to do great things in our thoughts, words and actions, by offering the positive encouragement we all desperately need to get where we are going. As Steve mentioned in Lessons of the Geese, we are here to honk each other on, as geese do, in order to all achieve more than we could alone. That is the definition of synergy: where 1 plus 1 equals 3 or more, not 1, not 2, but 3 or more.

The Power of We. That's what we're all about.

I look forward to experiencing this journey together with YOU, the reader, offering comments, suggestions, thoughts, and ideas, challenging our thinking in ways we could never have thought of alone. I expect 2006 will unleash the Power of We inside each of us, and I hope you will unleash it with us, and share what you know and what you want to know. After all, the Power of We is far more than than the power of me. It's the reason why I'm here, and why you'll want to bookmark us, subscribe to our RSS feed, and come back here often.

I believe in the Power of We. If you don't already, I believe you soon will.

Honk if you love Team Synergy!

Honk Honk!