the blog Synergy

Friday, October 07, 2005

Everyone Needs A Steve

No, this is not shameless self promotion. It did catch my eye because, hey, why wouldn't I want to find out what someone was saying about me, but it isn't me. At least not in full name.
Steve Vaught is our Director of Operations at White Rabbit Group. He IS the left-brain linear thinker in this particular rabbit hole! Without his unique perspective and skills our firm would slow to a crawl.

I, on the other hand, tend to be the right-brain non-linear thinker. And, on a good day, I make important contributions too.

All this to say – everyone needs a Steve! Put in other words, everyone needs colleagues who compliment and complete what he or she lacks. Business growth requires it. Compelling brands don’t exist without it.

Yes, and even a Steve needs a good partner! Do you have a partner?

Have you told them that you are partners?

Your partner should know!