the blog Synergy

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Some rambling 'Trevor thoughts'

As my guilt trip for not posting anything for a while on Blog Synergy here are a few un-coordinated thoughts on a cool but sunny afternoon in England

I have noticed how some Blogs have more and some Blogs have fewer comments. I have noticed that there seems often to be a sort of pause in Blogging. Is that just my imagination or is there a sort of trend emerging?

I visit Tom Peters Blog every day for my 'Tom fix' but even that one has slowed down recently.

I suspect we all have regular visitors to our own Blogs and we all must keep our Blogs 'alive' and 'interesting.'

People are all busy and like everyone else I do not have a chance to visit Blogs as frequently as I could or indeed should - but for me it really is a simple case of balancing precious time.

What do others think?