the blog Synergy

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Defying Gravity

Mark writes, "When life's thermals decide to take you into the stratosphere you simply have to buckle up and breathlessly enjoy the ride." Mark cites a number of reasons why he could be depressed, but instead, for reasons he can't fully articulate, he feels great. In fact, he hasn't felt better in years.

I believe this is the result of positive thinking and exercise. When both the body and mind are fit, a natural synergy is created that can elevate one's mood and performance to new heights.

Read Occam's Razor!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger Seduction said…

    Matt Dentler's Blog: "Don't I Hold You" by Wheat
    A little over five years ago, I remember at the end of a relationship making this big mixtape for my ex-girlfriend. And, on some randomly obscure compilation I found a song called "Don't I Hold You," by a band ...
    Thanks for all the info...Great Blog!

    I have a pheromone review review site. I review pheromone review that are proven to work to attract women.

    Love to see you. :-)

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger The Ping King said…

    Thanks for putting up this blog. I run a website for blogging and pinging Please visit if you get a chance - thanks again

     

Post a Comment

<< Home