the blog Synergy

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Take advantage of your dad

A very happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there!

This morning, I have written on Talking Story about something I have my children do every Fathers Day -- I would love to share it with all of you in the blog Synergy community too; please click in when you have a moment, and read about:

A Great List Every Child Should Have.

If you are a father, feed the women in your life some Dad List suggestions that would rock your world! Help her create for you the kind of relationships you want with your children, and have a wonderful day. You deserve it.

Hey, come to think of it, and in the spirit of our recent discussions here, A Great List Every Child Should Have is a good blend of people and programmes Trevor, don't you think?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Trevor Gay said…

    Fabulous Rosa and yes we need to celebrate our Dad while we can. Like you I lost my Dad suddenly due to a massive heart attack when he was 70 in 1994. I still regret not being closer to him and not trying hard enough to understand him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home