the blog Synergy

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Women´s confessions

I admit being puzzled by our monthly issue. Indeed, it is not easy for me to write about women's leadership. I have written a post on my blog with some anthropological comments on the way power and women´s place in work and society has been interpreted in the last hundred and so years.

What else can I say about women and their leadership?

In this post I´d like to say something about women´s role in the blogosphere. I read some women's blogs, Rosa Say, Jory des Jardins, Omara and others really make me feel comfortable. But what I find more interesting in women's blogs is that you can find interesting confessions of their private lifes. It was Jacques Lacan who interpreted communication as the process leading from wandering words to an open confession. This quality of talking of one's experiences to an open audience is something really amazing. That's the reason I find to visit time and again their blogs.

As an example of this, just take a look at Jory's engagement story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home