the blog Synergy

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Wonderful Harmony

A wonderful harmony arises from joining together the seemingly unconnected.
- Heraclitus c.500 BC

As I read this quote today, I was filled with a sense of mahalo (my Hawaiian, I was very thankful) to know my name appears on this blog called Synergy, with Troy, Steve, Felix, and Trevor, and the magnificent meandering of their collected minds, kind hearts, and generous souls.

You could say the last part of that phrase described us a few short months ago, perhaps weeks ago … “seemingly unconnected.” But now, wonderful harmony indeed, and the crescendo of our music is building.

Who revolves (orbits!) around your world, “seemingly unconnected” to you? Reach out your hand as Troy did to ours, and as we hope we do to yours. Connect.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:52 AM, Blogger Trevor Gay said…

    Heraclitus c.500 BC must have been the Tom Peters of his day Rosa :-)

    I have never signed up to the idea that new ideas mean best ideas.

    I love the connectivity of Synergy and like you I am very proud to be a part of this team - Troy has provided us with inspirational leadership.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home