the blog Synergy

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Synergy is visible now.

Like so many of you I have not been able to bear the images of Katrina’s destruction at the very same time that I cannot tear myself away from watching them: I work from a home office, and a small tv I have in the corner has remained on CNN Headline News. Within the horrific reality of so many left homeless, and entire cityscapes of ruin, are emerging the stories of human compassion, giving and resiliency. In one moment I am crying as I see such pain, and in the next I am cheering for the strength I see, and for those who have no patience or tolerance for bureaucracy or red tape: They are determined to do whatever it takes to make things right. No effort is too little, no effort is too much. This may be the most dramatic display of true synergy we will ever be witness to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home