Let’s play Synergy: Ask me a question
- One person gets together with someone else
- They begin to talk. They engage with full attention
- They find they are both in an open-minded, imaginative mood
- They begin to get even more energized by the prospect of creating something new or different
- They are intrigued: They enjoy listening to the other person just as much as they enjoy sharing their own ideas with them
- They are both eager learners
There’s a myriad of things they can be creating. And not just a ‘thing’ but also ideas, options, alternatives, and seeds of thought for later planting and harvesting. It just takes conversation to happen. Dialogue.
How can these two people stay in the flow of what begins to happen, and stimulate even more momentum? By asking each other questions, really good, sky’s the limit, no holds barred, thought-provoking questions. It’s an art, however it’s also a skill you can learn.
Read those bullet points above again. Do you know of people who have that effect on you? You should think about getting together with them more often. Synergy is very rewarding.
Engage in creative play whenever you can. It’s such an enjoyable way to come up with the best possible solutions to just about everything. There’s so much brainpower out there waiting for you to tap into.